Friday, September 4, 2009

Surgery the day after

Feel much better today. Slept thru most of the night except for Chloe having a puking episode. Decided against taking the Ambien. The pain kinda comes and goes as far as the feeling of having a broken sternum. Had to go the dr. today for a follow up, everything looks good. He explained the stitches to me. I got to see my new boobs for the first time, they look really good but are very swollen and will be for a couple weeks. I found out I got about 550cc' s of saline in each one and got the moderate profile implant style. Jeff had to leave around 12 today for an anime/video game convention in West Palm Beach so I am on my own until Sun. evening. He set up my computer to the network so I have access to his collection of over 1000 movies. Plus I have some magazines and cookbooks to read. I got to talk to all the girls today at Autumn. I miss them. Slept most of the day. I am so tired, I can not stay awake long enough to watch a movie. My neck is getting really stiff from having to sleep sitting up which is getting annoying. I have to scoot around and try not to use my arms as much. How I would love to lay on my side right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment