Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Going away party

Tonite, I had my going away party and I am so happy that I have so many great friends who made it special. About 30 some people showed up for me.I am very touched. People from past jobs, elementary school and even the parents showed. I had only shed a couple of tears at Hacienda. But once I got home it is really starting to hit me that I will be leaving in two days. I am leaving my entire life behind to start a new journey. So now here I am bawling my eyes out while typing this. It's only going to get harder. Friday is going to be so hard saying bye to my mom and dad. They have always been right there or down the street for 31 years. Now it's going to be 1300 miles. I think I will be crying for the first couple hours of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment